– The battery is located between the front axle and the fuel tank on the left side.
– Shorter fuel tank on the left due to the new battery position.
– Shorter fuel tank on the right.
– Different size in exhaust system.
– Different position of the rear fenders.
– Shorter mud flaps on the front and rear axles.
– Lower the 5th wheel position.
– Upgraded spoiler for cabins.
– Different rear suspension.
– Shorter chassis behind the 5th wheel.
– close to the ground but the bumper does not hit the ground
DOWNLOAD 3 MB